- Push-pull output stage to control the motor
- Fixed voltage regulator used as reference
- Designed to use the original Verdier potentiometers
- Can be used with batteries
- More sophisticated opamps can be used
As I do not use a Platine Verdier myself I have designed this circuit for Keith Aschenbrenner who runs Auditorium23 near Frankfurt. There are a few of this circuits still around with some of Keith’ long-time customers. This circuit is easy to build – make up your own mind.
Download schematics and PCB designs as PDF files: