- Plug-in modules for complete digital signal path
- 6 positive (4 digital + 2 analog) power supplies
- 4 negative (2 digital + 2 analog) power supplies
- All supplies can be configured individually to 3.3, 5.0 or 12.0 V
- All current output DACs can be used:
PCM 1704, PCM1730, PCM1738, PCM1792, AD1853, AD1955, etc.
- Two low-jitter on-board crystal oscillators (Guido Tent’s XO) each one with dedicated low-noise power supply
- Sample rate converters (CS8420, AD1892, AD1896, etc.) can be used
- Filtering and I/V stage using discrete CFB opamp module in a non-NFB configuration
- I/V stage biased to accept +/- 10 mA output current from DAC
- Lundahl output transformers
Download schematics as PDF files:
Due to time restrictions there will be no further information and no PCBs available.